Our Scrambled Egg mix is made with fresh Sunny Queen Farm eggs, giving you consistently delicious, high quality results every time.
Available in boilable 1 or 2kg pouches for your convenience. Call us today for your FREE Samples.
|Nutrient||Quantity per 100g|
|Energy (kj)||433 kJ|
|Sodium (mg)||173 mg|
These instructions are a guide only. Timing may vary according to quantities cooked and the power of equipment used. For optimum taste serve hot and consume within 2 hours:
- Thaw on bottom shelf of fridge.
- Once thawed, keep refrigerated between 0°C and 4°C and use within 72 hours.
- Shake well before use. Ensure product is completely thawed before cooking.
- Place thawed 2kg bag in tray of hot water (approx 1 litre) and cook on convection and steam (combi setting 100°C) for 20 minutes.
Boil in bag
- Bring 4L of water to the boil and then immerse thawed bag in the simmering water.
- Cook for 10 minutes. Remove the bag from the water and massage to redistribute any uncooked egg. Place bag back in the boiling water for another 10 minutes.
- Cook until egg is firm and there is no uncooked egg left in bag. Egg will continue to cook for one minute after removing from heat.
- Cut open bag and gently fork through to achieve desired consistency.
- Based on 750 watt microwave and 1 cup of product. A maximum amount of 2 cups should be microwaved at any one time
- Pour thawed product into a microwavable container, no more than half full.
- Microwave on full power for 75 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and mix gently.
- Place in microwave and cook for a further 75 seconds.
- Let sit for 30 seconds.
- Fork through to achieve desired consistency.
All products are Burlodge compatible
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Made in Australia from local and imported ingredients
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Product should be stored and transported below -18°C
- SHELF LIFE: One year from date of production
- PACKAGING: 8kg (8x1kg Pouches), 10kg (5x2kg Pouches)
- ALLERGEN: This product contains eggs. This product is gluten free.
- ACCREDITATION: This product is Halal Certified