Our delicious Poached Eggs are made with specially selected first quality Sunny Queen farm eggs, poached to perfection. With deliciously soft, creamy yolks, our Poached Eggs are both Gluten free and Halal certified.
Perfect for any time of the day, increase your productivity with these no mess, no waste nutrient packed time savers.
Sunny Queen’s Poached Eggs come in both medium and large.
|Nutrient||Quantity per 100g|
|Energy (kj)||559 kJ|
|Sodium (mg)||136 mg|
These instructions are a guide only. Timing may vary according to quantities cooked and the power of equipment used. For optimum taste serve hot and consume within 2 hours:
- Place on a tray and thaw in the fridge for 4 hours.
- Once thawed, keep refrigerated between 0°C and 4°C and use within 3 days.
Microwave (based on a 700 watt oven)
- Place thawed poached egg in a microwaveable container with a lid.
- Microwave on High for 40 seconds.
- Remove from container with a slotted spatula and serve.
- Preheat combi oven to 70°C with 30% steam.
- Place frozen poached eggs in oven.
- Heat until warmed through (60-65ºC)
- Remove from oven and serve.
All products are Burlodge compatible
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Made in Australia from local ingredients
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Product should be stored and transported below -18ºC
- SHELF LIFE: 9 months from date of production
Medium (60mm diameter)
Large (80mm diameter)
48 Eggs per carton
- ALLERGEN: This product contains egg. This product is gluten free
- ACCREDITATION: This product is Halal Certified.